We create

team spirit

The Netherlands - Work

Recognition and Validation of certificates

If you have a certificate or diploma in German, then this may not be accepted immediately. Many documents are accepted after validation, which is certainly very dependent on the type and duration of the education or job.

The National Agency Education for Europe at the Federal Institute for Vocational Training with its Europass can help you. With the standardized and pan-European Europass documents, you can document all the qualifications and competences you have acquired during your lifetime.

In the Netherlands, SBB and Nuffic together form the structure for the international recognition evaluation IDW on behalf of the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment.

Samenwerkings Onderwijs Beroepsonderwijs Bedrijfsleven (SBB) is the competence center for foreign diplomas at the level of preparatory and postgraduate vocational training (VMBO and MBO).

Nuffic compares foreign diplomas at the level of degrees (such as HAVO and VWO) and higher education (higher vocational education and academic education) with the Dutch education system.

Our tip: Ask the employer, the education institute or the respective organization what you need. For sometimes the presentation of the German certificate or diploma is sufficient.