DACHIST Utrecht - Get Together- Edition #82
Let’s have a drink and some good talks!
We meet once a month for a drink. The primary purpose is of this meet-up is to meet new people and regulars, in a relaxed environment. Whether you are new to Utrecht, just visiting, studying or a local you are welcome to join and just have a fun night with a variety of people. The exchange of experiences and meeting of new people are ranked first. Everyone is welcome to attend, and it's an open invitation to all! There is no charge for anyone to participate in this meeting, and no obligation to buy any drinks either!
Meeting during corona times
Unfortunately, we have to adhere to a few rules:
- All guests have to be seated.
- There is a minimum distance of 1.5m!
- Two people can sit together without observing the minimum distance (exception: same household or children < 13 years, who can also sit together with more than two people).
- We and Klein Berlijn will ask you about your health. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and request a corona test instead of joining us for a drink.
- We will ask you to register with your contact details. In this way, the health department can contact you in the event of an infection.
- We are outside; please bring a jacket.
Questions? WhatsApp to +49 2832 406 309 (or email to email@example.com).
#meeting #gettogether #borrel #stammtisch #treffen #gruppentreffen #utrecht #mtg #meetthegermans #duits #german #deutsch #kleinberlijn #deutscheinutrecht #deutscheindenniederlanden
NL-Utrecht - Klein Berlijn